Saturday 7 November 2015

Time For Some Inside Work



Due to the almost summer weather turning wintery again, I have taken to some inside work. I have always been keen on needlework and decided to try my hand at embroidery.

Well the bearded wonder is leaving his business on Thursday, having sold out to his business partner. This means that he will be moving in with me again. We haven't lived in the same house since last Christmas as I had the beach calling me and I was keen to get the vegie garden established. We'd visit each other on the weekends. We have a cat, Asia and now she has moved in here and is still getting used to having a dog around the place. At the moment, they are on shift work, Django gets my attention during the day and Asia at night. I live in hope that the two can happily cohabit, but time will tell. Asia is about 6 or 7 and of course Django is an excitable lad still, so it could be some time before it's all rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment