Tuesday 3 November 2015

Different Kinda Week For Me

I have to admit that now my garden is set up for winter I have to find other ways to bide my time and this week I went traveling up north to my other home and between rain showers managed to do a bit in the gardens there. But mainly, I have been traveling around my local area here in the south of the state. I have joined a photography group and have enjoyed getting out and about taking photos of anything and everything. Some I will share here and some I will be sharing over time on my other blog.
Getting the nectar from the fushias after the rain at the northern house.

The edge of the storm

Some friendly faces

Highland cattle in the antipodes.

The obligatory, "tree on a rock" shot.

Squawking birds on the quiet water front.

The quiet waterfront at Lewisham

Bird on a pole

A blow hole at Dodge's Ferry
 And I get to do it all again with the group tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment