Tuesday 3 November 2015

Little Things Make a Big Difference

We got another flower bed filled and planted out with more catnip and irises. Still need to mulch.

Finally got the wires up so we could espalier our fruit trees.

After months of dodging piles of gravel around our raised beds, the Easter break gave the bearded wonder the opportunity to spread it around and it looks fabulous. He knows how to spread the love

The garlic is fair jumping out of the garden.

Another one of our magnificent sunsets.

Even the spring bulbs are popping up. In this pot I have planted red tulips and blue grape hyacinths. They should look fabulous together.

A lady in bondage. (Lady in the Snow apple)

Our new family member. Its been 30 years since I've owned a dog, but life at the beach just beckoned a companion for walks along the shore. So let me introduce my Sprocker Spaniel, Django. A Sprocker is a Springer/Cocker cross. I'm glad I have raised beds so he can't get in there and dig everything up.

A little visitor that I had this week. He was rescued from the septic system.

No comments:

Post a Comment