Tuesday 3 November 2015

Knitting Up a Mystery

I like to knit, but hadn't for a long while, until I saw an unusual baby jacket on the internet. I sent away for the pattern.



This is what it looked like after following the instructions faithfully. It was like something I'd never seen before. How was this going to turn into a baby's jacket? Luckily the book had pictures to show what it should look like at various parts of the knitting process, so I was kinda put at ease as I could see similar shapes developing within my creation.
Different, I must say.
I bought some cute buttons and then sewed them onto the completed jacket. The top of the sleeves were the only part that needed sewing up.
A pretty jacket for a baby, now, who's having a baby? No one I know. Hang on! Maybe Kate and Will might like it for their littley. LOL.
A Surprise Jacket is an excellent name for it because you have no idea what it will look like until completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment