Saturday 7 November 2015

October Catch Up

It's market season again and we set up again at the Southern Beaches Market for another session. It was quite successful with me selling some photo enlargements and several of my photo cards as well as my bags. Note the name of the bags, named after my dogs.

I had a huge collection of Asian fabrics so recently decided to use them up in bags to sell. Next month I will have some of my jewellery. The bearded wonder received lots of interest in his picture framing business which has recently picked up as word of mouth from the many artists in the area is paying off.

A project that was completed today was this groovy herb wall. We also made a large strawberry planter out of pipes as well which contain 50 plants. It is attached to the garden wall. I haven't photographed that yet. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment