Saturday 7 November 2015

Confessions of a Mad Food Hoarder



I really didn't think that I was like this but tonight I did a freezer inventory. I have 3 freezers at this house and one at my other house.

This is a list of the 3 freezers: Hold onto your hats!!!

Apricots stewed 7 packs
Greengages stewed 12 packs
Zucchini sliced 25 packs
Cauliflower 3 packs
Shortcrust Pastry 2 pks
Puff Pastry 1pk
Small Home made Fruit Cakes 500gms 8
Legs of Lamb 2
Lamb loin chops (packs of 3) 8
Lamb 4 1/4 chops 5 pks of 3
Sausages 9 pks of 4
Silverside 1 ( this must be a mistake surely lol)
Packs of Stirfry veggies 4
Cheese 1 kg block
Cheese 1 block parmesan
Cheese 250gm packs mozzarella 2
Butter 500gms 6
Philo pastry 1 box
Chicken snitzels 16
Mince 500gm 1pk
Lamb ribs 4pack of 3
cooked leeks for soups 13
Celery for soups 4 packs
Shallots cooked for tarts 3 250gm pks
Bread rolls 4
Bread loaf 1
Cooked pork leftover from Xmas 1pk
Rissoles cooked 2 pks of 3
Pork ribs 2 pks of 3
Chicken breast 1 pk of 2
Roasted pumpkin for soups 10pks
Chicken and leek pie, home made, 1 (hubby ate the rest, he loves them)
Egg and Bacon Pies 5
Bacon packs of 3 rashers 16
Casserole beef 500gms 1pk
My home made whatever is in the freezer soup (hubby reckons he could live on this) 24pks
Beetroot 1 pk whole
Beetroot 1 pk sliced
Swedes for soup and dog food 3 pks
Dog steak 5 pks
Pizza Base 1
Lamb diced 7 pks
Ham stock 1 pack
chicken stock 2 pks
Tomato Passata 6pks
Curry 2pks
Dog Food 21 pks.

I have also been madly harvesting from the garden.



 
Please remind me I DO NOT need to go to the shops for a very long time.

Haven't even begun on the pantry and my non perishables wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment