Friday 30 October 2015

Time For Confession

See the picture above, that was taken with my iPhone and as some of you may know, I have a interest in photography and I thought I'd like to experiment with the Hipstamatic App on iPhone. I know I said I wasn't going to buy anything extra this year BUT I have. It cost all of $5.49 for the program and a couple of extra bits to go with it.

Also, I have been resisting buying Rhonda Hetzel's book Down to Earth because the price of nearly $40 was way too expensive for me to justify, in saying that, I know that it would have been worth every cent, as Rhonda has sage advice for living simply and I know I could benefit from that. Then just the other day, I saw that I could get it delivered to my door for a mere $24.75, I relented and it's now on it's way to me as we speak. I think Rhonda, herself would be very proud of my bargain hunting skills, but it's not something that I had allowed myself to buy this NO SPEND year and I have.
 Rhonda's website can be found here.

Now we will see what other challenges the year will bring.


Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment