Friday 30 October 2015

1st Month, How did I do?

 
For a NO SPEND YEAR there seems to be a lot of money being passed across during January.

Here is a summary:
Petrol                                                  157.06
Groceries                                           204.12
Meat for the Year                             278.00
Phone and Internet                          244.84
Boat and Trailer Rego                     141.00
Electricity  for 2 houses                   443.88    
Health Insurance                             300.00
RACT Roadside                                 68.75
Green Loan int free for solar         208.75
Water Bill                                          148.54
Rates for Shack                              147.20
Mortgage                                       1492.00  
Union Subs                                        65.00  
Total spent                                    3899.14

Among this list there are expenses that will only happen once this year like the meat and the boat and trailer registrations. Also quarterly bills are the electricity, water and RACT roadside.
The monthly charges are Phone and Internet, Green Loan and Shack Rates. Fortnightly expenses are, Health Insurance, Mortgage amd my Union subs. Petrol and groceries are on a needs basis.
As you can see there were not any purchases that didn't fit into the rules of this challenge. So even though quite a bit of money was spent, I didn't waste any of it on stuffSuccess for January. I feel February should be quite a deal less spending as not so many bills are due. Also I will be back to work in 2 weeks so not being on holidays I should use less petrol and groceries as this month, my grocery buying was to stock 2 houses (my holiday house where I spent most of the summer, and my home).
I still have NO CREDIT CARD DEBT which I am pleased about.

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment