Friday 30 October 2015

Renewed Interest

This blog is a re-jig of my original blog looking at my journey to a simpler life. The original blog became unreadable to others due to me lapsing in paying for the site.  Oops!

From the very start:::::::

24/12/2011

In 2011, I am choosing to go part-time at work as I need to get more work/life balance into my life,  so I will be NEEDING to TIGHTEN the FINANCIAL BELT. During 2012 I will be keeping a day to day diary to help me track my progress. I am NOT a FRUGALISTA yet, I must say, but I will be honing my financial skills as time goes on.

I have to admit that I am overly endowed with possessions currently and eventually that will be sorted. I am glad to say I have never been into going shopping, brand names or fashion BUT I have been known to cause extreme damage to the finances through knowing my credit card number off by heart and having a quick mouse trigger finger and a friendly post office man whom I got to know quite well due to my frequent visits to get another thing I ordered online and forgotten what it was.

I will NOT have a credit limit over $1000 as I know what I am like.


No comments:

Post a Comment