Friday 30 October 2015

It Pays to Complain

Those of you who follow my other blog, Ramblings of a Square Peg in a Round Hole , will have read about me getting stuck on the side of the road on January the 3rd.  Well I was really appalled to be left waiting for over 4 hours. After paying this company over $3000 per year in property insurance, $3900 per year for Health Insurance and $268 per year for Roadside assistance, I thought they would have been able to afford to pay for some more agents to come to people's assistance. Anyway, I decided to write a letter of complaint to the business and today I received an email today, and the outcome was that they are giving me a discount of $50 for my subscription. Not a lot, but something.  But I wont be believing their ads when they say :"HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST" as I know that is a bit of a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment