Saturday 31 October 2015

Reading the Frugal Way

I love to read but buying books is getting expensive, especially in Australia and in this year of NO SPENDING, books are out of the question although I did slip up once and bought a book for my birthday. I have solved this by getting hold of free Kindle books. You can get many and varied titles on a vast amount of subjects. These are examples of some of the titles I have about living simply:

How To Make a Budget 
Shopping and Cooking Frugally
Vegetable Container Gardening
Craft Business Heroes
Slow Cooker Recipes
Winning the Clutter War
The Rich Mama Plan
One Year Without Money
The Organised Kitchen

They have children's books, travel books, educational books, as well as fiction stories. Here is a wonderful website to find freebies. http://fkb.me/

Just a warning, the books change from day to day from being free to being charged, so make sure you check before you click the buy buttonKindles are so handy for people like me as my eyesight is not as good as it once was and I can set the words to a larger font, also I can read in the dark as my kindle is on my ipad and its back lit, so my reading does not disturb the bearded wonder while he is sleeping.  Everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment